One of the couples on this year’s December Christmas cruise along the Danube have just now advised they sadly have to cancel. That’s a great shame for them (although thank you, trip insurance!), but it could be a great deal for you, because I’ve persuaded Amawaterways to allow me to resell the cabin, and at the original 40% discount deal too.
I also have the lovely historic hotel in Prague holding their room open, too, so if you wish to take advantage of this cancellation, you can be immediately confirmed onto the cruise and, if you wish it, the Prague pre-cruise option too.
To make it even better, Amawaterways have kindly agreed to allow you to choose not just the particular cabin that was cancelled, but if you prefer, you can choose a more deluxe or a more budget cabin instead.
So, here’s what you’d get :
- Your choice of cabin on this year’s Christmas Markets Cruise from Budapest to Nuremberg
- Optional pre-cruise time in glorious Prague
- 40% discount off the cruise fare
- Special Travel Insider tour to Salzburg included for free
- Special Travel Insider tour to my favorite Christmas Market in all of Europe (not included in the standard cruise) also included for free
- Special Travel Insider cocktail reception on the cruise ship (yes, also free)
- Personally escorted by me
- The friendship and companionship of 50 fellow Travel Insiders
Look at it this way – the 40% discount probably more than pays for your airfare, and possibly for your time in Prague too!
We just have this one cabin available, and the first person able to pay for it (credit card is fine) gets it.
Please go to our page that tells you all about the cruise/tour (and with links on the page to a daily itinerary and a photo-journal of an earlier Christmas cruise too) and if you can grab this steal of a deal, fill out the form at the bottom of the page and quickly send it in.
Note – the prices on the page are the BEFORE DISCOUNT prices. You need to take a huge 40% off the posted cruise prices – for example, the entry level D cabin goes from $2698 down to $1619 (a better than $1000 saving) and the lovely AA cabins drop all the way from $3998 to $2399 – a huge $1599 saving.
I hope to share this lovely cruise with you.