Terms & Conditions
Please see our Standard Terms and Conditions, all of which apply to this tour. In addition, the following special terms and conditions also apply, and in the event of any conflict, they take precedence over our standard terms and conditions.
1. Deposit is required within seven days of your participation being confirmed. Full payment is due on or before Friday, 15 March, 2013. If you are requesting to join the tour after that time, full payment would become immediately due as soon as we confirmed your acceptance onto the tour.
2. You require a current passport that will not expire for at least six months after the date of your planned return back to your home country. You are responsible for obtaining your own Belarus visa, and if you are not a US citizen, you are responsible for ascertaining your need for visas to enter other countries too.
3. Tour price is subject to change prior to full payment being received and is based on a current exchange rates for the many different currencies in which we will be incurring costs, and estimates of 2013 prices for hotels, coach hire, touring, etc. If the exchange rate varies significantly prior to final payment being received, and if our estimates need to be updated for actual prices, the tour price will be adjusted (either up or down) to reflect the change in the cost of tour components. In the past, other tours have tended to have their price reduce or stay the same, and have never been increased, but there are lots of guesstimates in this tour, including in particular what will happen to the exchange rates for the Euro and all the other currencies we’re incurring costs in, too. So fingers crossed for good news rather than bad news!
If the price of the tour increases by more than 10%, participants will be offered a no cost, no penalty opportunity to cancel and receive a full refund of all monies paid. Once final payment has been received, your price is guaranteed.
4. You can bring a reasonable amount of luggage with you, but we urge you to keep it as light as possible. If you can’t conveniently carry it yourself, don’t bring it. We’ll be checking in and out of many hotels, some of which may not have porters and/or elevators, and for reasons of convenience, it is best if you bring only what you can conveniently carry yourself.
5. Our tour itinerary is more changeable than is sometimes the case. We’re going to many countries and across many guarded borders, and so many different rules apply, and there are plenty of opportunities for unexpected issues to arise.
We’ll do the best we can to provide the tour as planned, and if things change, we’ll make changes as best we can too, but for matters outside our control, you’ll have to work with us as best possible, and if such changes cause you to incur extra costs, that may be something you can claim from your travel insurance, but it is not something you can claim from us because it is outside our control. And – just to be realistic here – please realize that nothing is within our control!
6. To be blunt, in choosing to travel with us, you, your fellow travelers, heirs and assigns all agree to fully indemnify David Rowell dba The Travel Insider from any and all liability directly or indirectly related to this tour and your participation thereon.